Selected news from the automotive world

dimanche 28 octobre 2007

Opening

Hello you all, Yeah, in english, nor french nor portuguese, english, why? Easy, this blog was creayed to replace my flog as my e-zine, will it have useful news? No! Will it say about my life? No! If you're looking for that, www.fotolog.com/taz2 ok? Here I will be posting the tons of Press Release for SEMA & AAPEX Media Credentials, Press Releases for CarSponsorships.com for recruits, and lots of others that I have access to, so making it short, I'm creating Taz2's E-zine for real, with or without readers. (seeing how many people that I know that like's cars, no is the right answer)
Thx for your attention, as soon as possible, I will get you all SEMA News ( and pics) see ya

Aucun commentaire:

Car Sponsorship Program

Byohosting

Byohosting